Contact Sarah, our Assessment Coordinator, to confirm the following appointment availability and discuss referral details.
Prior to the appointment, you will be asked:
- To complete the pre-assessment questionnaire.
- To complete the Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Assessment Online.
- To provide relevant reports such as school psychology reports, psycho-educational assessments, speech and language assessments, occupational therapy and audiology reports.
In addition, Educators or Teachers will be asked:
- To complete a pre-assessment Questionnaire.
- To provide any relevant reports or documentation about your child.
On the day, your child will be administered the Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale – 2nd Edition, followed by informal observations and free play. Parents will be asked questions about their child’s development in a separate yet adjoining room.
The diagnostic report will be provided to the referring professional and the family within four weeks of the assessment date.